Thursday 12 May 2016

Arrow


ARROW
As a girl who loves a good action film or tv show, but have never really been to into superhero movies, this show definitely impressed! It is able to add a realistic level to the tale of Green Arrow in Starling City. 

One of the first things brought to your attention is how attractive Oliver Queen is ;) Definitely a draw card ladies, if nothing else is. But a strong storyline is established quickly, with Ollie being rescued off an island he's been living on for five years. Ollie finds his purpose back in Starling City to kill the wealthy criminals left in a list on his fathers notebook. 

I can’t say i was to keen on the dramatic voiceovers, it reminded me too much of Revenge. I also was a little overwhelmed with the multitude of characters introduced which made it a little difficult for me to follow. the humour was also quite dry and I really hope it improves in future episodes, I found myself cringing in awkward phrases a few times. 


Even though I’m not familiar with the comics, I think this show is onto something special and I think it’s really worth giving it a go for yourself. 


(www.film-book.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment