Wednesday 11 May 2016

Pretty Little Liars

Pretty Little Liars


For a teen drama, this show is pretty damn good. I also think it's suitable for a large audience, I even caught my brother enjoying it (not that he would ever admit that). The (Marlene) King - the shows writer, director and producer hits the nail on the head with the perfect combination of drama and mystery. 

Set in the small close knit community of Rosewood, the show flashbacks to 1 year prior, where 5 teenage girls are enjoying a sleepover, only to wake in the night to  find the "Queen B" (or A) Ali, has gone missing. Following her disappearance, the girls grow apart and one year on, an anonymous "A" harasses the girls and threatens to expose each of their secrets. The characters introduced so far in this series are refreshing and I like how they aren't a typical teenage clique, each with their own personal struggles and differences. 

Not only did I thoroughly enjoy this episode, but I am lured in now to find out who "A" is. What is A's motive? Is it Alison!? Is Alison dead or alive? SO MANY QUESTIONS. I guess I will have to stay tuned and binge watch the entire 6 seasons to find out. 

Watch this link for the perfect summary: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGT9H4fXdaI




(Source: justjaredjr.com)

1 comment: